This is a batteryless and selfpowered temperature / humidity recorder, located in the refrigerated trailor, with a wireless connection to a gateway that pushes the recorded data to the embedded system of the truck. This is designed as a telematics kit.
Les avantages économiques en retour sur investissement à la différence d’un système filaire :
- Installation in 2 minutes at first time, transposition on another vehicle, and regulatory recalibration every two years.
- Saving half a day ore more of refrigerated vehicle immobilization during the regulatory recalibration of wired temperature sensors.
- Live monitoring and visual heat and freeze alarm on the remote receiver, in case of over or under-temperature
- Compliance with embedded system based on CAN bus
- Easily transposable from one vehicle to another
- User friendly
- EN 12830 certified
- No cable, no battery, no maintenance !
- Adaptable kits with 1, 2, 3 or more sensor (s) depending on whether the vehicle is mono-, bi- or tri-temperature (s), or more on demand
- A resolution of 0.1°C
- Operational range from – 40°C to +85°C, according to the version
- Temperature and humidity sensor
- 60 days tracking depth, with one sample per 5 minutes, at least
- Data recovery via the truck embedded system
les modes de communications :
This allows the company to have access to real-time information, since temperature and humidity data are pushed at the same time as those of geolocation.