This is a batteryless and selfpowered temperature / humidity recorder, designed as a portable kit.
The economic benefits in return of investment versus a wired system :
- Installation in 2 minutes at first time, transposition on another vehicle, and regulatory recalibration every two years.
- Saving half a day ore more of refrigerated vehicle immobilization during the regulatory recalibration of wired temperature sensors.
The operational benefits are :
- Live monitoring and visual heat and freeze alarm on the remote receiver, in case of over or under-temperature
- Easily transposable from one vehicle to another
- User friendly
- EN 12830 certified
- No cable, no battery, no maintenance
- Adaptable kits with 1, 2, 3 or more sensor (s) depending on whether the vehicle is mono-, bi- or tri-temperature (s), or more
The specifications are:
- A resolution of 0.1°C
- Operational range from – 40°C to +85°C, according to the version
- Temperature and humidity sensor
- 60 days tracking depth, with at least one sample per 5 minutes
- A few hundred meter range for the remote receiver
- USB slot on the remore receiver for data recovery
This allows the company to have access to real-time information, since temperature and humidity data are pushed at the same time as those of geolocation.